Sunday, November 19, 2006

dialog

1. Where do you work?
-Well I have my own business, I work like hair stylist, and I have my own beauty salon.
2. Oh, that’s great. How many people work in your salon?
- There work about 10 workers.
3. How is work going at the moment?
- Well in our business there always is very work, we have a lot of customers who are really satisfied of our services and we always have a full hand’s of job.
4. Do you love your job?
- I adore my job. I’m a person who likes to experiment and make a interesting things and to create a modern thinks. With my job all those thin I can do and my clients are really satisfied.
5. Is it that good pay job?
-My work really is quite hard and I spend all day in my salon, but I have to tell that our services are quality and the prices are quite expensive, but it’s a payoff. And I earn a really good many.
6. What do you do when you are not working?
- because most of my time I spend working, I have really little time out of my work so that time I spend to go on some trip, to go on cinema with my family, and to enjoy with my children.

No comments: