Sunday, November 19, 2006

storry telling

Have I ever told you about the time I was asked to go on a business trip with my CEO?
I work like secretary in one of the biggest company in our country. Like a good and loyal worker I was asked to be a part of the business trip in America . I was guide nervous about the trip, because I was going for the first time on so much important trip were are going to be a lot of important persons.
I had spent a lot of time preparing for this trip, and I have write a lot of important information’s, speeches... on my laptop.
The day of that trip came. I call a taxi and a strange taxi arrived.
I told to the strange taxi driver to take me to the airport. The taxi start driving, but suddenly when we were close to the airport he stop the car and he take me out of the car and stole took my laptop. After that he very fast gets away. At first I didn’t know what to do, but after few minutes a call police, and tell what happened. They
came quickly and go after him. They find him very fast and catch him, and bring me my laptop back.
I was happy, but also a saw that I was quite late. The police officer took me to the airport and there was CEO waiting for me. I told him what happened and than we flight to America.
Since then I never again get into strange taxi and (60 000$) I spend for baying a car. And now I never have problems with the ride.

Made by:
Evica Arsoska
Natasa Andieska IV-2

No comments: